UPDATED-Temporary Measure of Alberta: What’s new for our parishes:
- Masks are mandatory. (Except for individuals under 2 years of age and those who have a medical exemption).
- Capacity is limited to one-third fire code occupancy.
- Indoor wedding ceremonies and funeral services are permitted with up to 50 people or 50 per cent of fire code occupancy effective Sept. 20, whichever is less.
- Indoor wedding and funeral receptions are prohibited, unless the hosting facility implements the restrictions exemption program.
- Attendance at baptisms is allowed for up to 50 people or 50 per cent of fire code occupancy, whichever is less. No social gatherings are permitted in parish halls and facilities.
Contact tracing is not mandated. However, due to the 6ft spacing needed between households, we will need parishioners to register for Mass to avoid having to turn people away at the door.
You can register for Mass through the webpage SignUpGenius:
Remember to put in the number of people in your family or group attending under “Quantity”.