- 4th Monday of each month at 6:30 pm at Father Filas Manor.
- Tuesdays: Rosary at 6 p.m. at the Mary Immaculate Care Center.
- Wednesdays: Rosary 1 p.m. at Father Filas Manor.
- 1st Tuesday of each month Rosary is at 11:15 a.m. at the Vegreville Care Center (Vegreville Long Term Care.)
- Wednesdays: at St. Martin’s is Liturgy of the Hours (LOTH) at 8:45 a.m., Mass 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m. Rosary/Bible Study.
- (LOTH is only on Wednesdays.)
- Saturdays before 4:30 p.m. Mass.
Sisters of Charity d’Evron
Join the support group for the Sisters today. The Sisters founded St. Joseph’s Hospital and served in the community. The Associates help Sisters to carry on with their Pastoral work at home and for their Missions in Africa and Peru through prayers, spiritual devotions and help in fundraising. Groups of Associates are present in Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Trochu, Bonnyville and Vegreville. Please contact the Parish office for next meeting date.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Want to help those who need a hand? Then this is the group for you. Call 780-603-2270 to get involved.
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
Interested in approaching the Catholic Faith? This program is what you need. Learn about the history of the church and explore the Word of God. Make special connections with the participants and most importantly make the connection with God. Program usually runs from September to after Easter. Please register as soon as possible.
RCIA classes have begun. Please share this information with anyone who may be interested in learning more about the Catholic Church. Please call or email the office if you wish to attend classes.
1st Friday Mass at 9 a.m. followed by Exposition and Adoration, 3 p.m. Divine Mercy and Benediction. Please check the monthly calendar for any changes in the schedule.